What are Cookies?“Cookies” are small compressed text files that allow us to store data specifically related to the user’s device while they are visiting our website. A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user’s computer/smartphone/tablet when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information from the terminal equipment. Among other functions, it allows you to store and retrieve information about a user’s browsing habits or customize the way content is displayed.
What type of cookies are there?Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies. They are sent to the terminal equipment from our own computers or domains.
- Third-party cookies: They are sent to the terminal equipment from a computer or domain of another collaborating entity.
- Depending on the period of time they remain stored in the client’s browser, they may be:
- Session cookies. Activated while the user accesses the website or for the provision of the requested service.
- Persistent cookies: Stored for a certain time on the user’s terminal equipment, to which the controller has access when the user connects to their website.
- Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Technical cookies. Necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of services.
- Personalization cookies. They allow the user to access the service with predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria on the user’s terminal (language, type of browser…).
- Analysis cookies: They allow the monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of all users of the websites to which they are linked.
- Advertising cookies: They allow the management of advertising spaces on the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Behavioral advertising cookies. They store information on user behavior obtained through the user’s browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising.
This website is using the following cookies that fundamentally make it easier for the user to use and navigate through it, guarantee access to certain services, as well as improve the functional configuration of the website and the services linked to it.
|Domain||Cookie Name||Responsible||Type||Duration||Description||More Information|
As seen in the table, cookies can be your own or third-party cookies, your own cookies are those that are sent to the user’s computer from the company’s computer or domain, however, third-party cookies are those that are sent to the user’s computer. They are sent to the user’s computer from a type or domain that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
How to manage cookie settings?
When the user accesses our website for the first time, a window is shown and they are told that they can accept cookies, configure the treatment or reject them.
In this sense, below, you are provided with a configuration panel that will allow you to accept or reject the installation of cookies, except for those that are strictly necessary, without which the website would not function correctly or would not allow the user to provide the requested service.
In the case of third-party cookies, it is possible that they cannot be configured through the previous panel. In this sense, the user must go to their browser in question or to the third party to proceed with the configuration of the cookies.
Virtually all browsers allow the user to obtain general information about the cookies installed on a web page, specifically verifying their existence, their duration or the elimination system. For this reason, for information purposes, a series of related links are provided:
It should be taken into account that, if the installation of all cookies is prevented, the content of the website, as well as certain functionalities and services provided by it, may be affected.