The owner of this website is Consultora de Ingeniería, Medio Ambiente y Arquitectura, S.L., with NIF number B15952369 and with headquarters at Calle Bugallal Marchesi nº 12, 1º Dcha. 15.008 – A Coruña
Engineering, Environment and Architecture Consulting, S.L. It is an entity registered in the Commercial Registry of A Coruña Volume 2,912. General Section, Folio 82, sheet number C-34,353.
In order that the use of the website conforms to criteria of transparency, clarity and simplicity, Consultora de Ingeniería, Medio Ambiente y Arquitectura, S.L. informs the user that any suggestion, doubt or query about this Legal Notice or any other informative document on the website will be received and resolved by contacting Consultora de Ingeniería, Medio Ambiente y Arquitectura, S.L., through the email address: administracion @cimarq.es
All contents shown on this website, and especially designs, texts, images, logos, icons, trade names, brands or any other information susceptible to industrial and/or commercial use, are protected by the corresponding copyrights. , not allowing the reproduction, transmission or registration of information without prior authorization from the owner, Consultora de Ingeniería, Medio Ambiente y Arquitectura, S.L.
The user, solely and exclusively, may use the material that appears on this website for personal and private use, and its use for commercial purposes or to engage in illicit activities is prohibited.
Engineering, Environment and Architecture Consulting, S.L. may unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it deems appropriate, the structure and design of the website, as well as modify or eliminate the services, content and conditions of access and/or use of the website.
Engineering, Environment and Architecture Consulting, S.L. does not assume any responsibility for the links to other sites or web pages that, if applicable, could be included in it, since it does not have any type of control over them, so the user accesses the content and in the conditions of use that govern them.
Conditions of use of the website
The user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without violating current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
Likewise, the use of the website for illegal or harmful purposes against the owner or any third party is prohibited, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website.
Exclusion of guarantees and liability
The owner of the website does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may arise from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the website and/or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the website and/or its services or contents to satisfy specific needs, activities or results or expectations of the users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, dissemination or transmission, by users, of the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, of the website, its services or contents, by users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- Breach by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the website.